Pride Parade Information
LA PRIDE PARADE
SUNDAY, JUNE 11
Parade begins at 11:00 am
- We are Parade Line Up Number 76 out of over 140 contingents
- We will gather in Staging Area 3, on Orange Avenue between De Longpre and Sunset (see attached map for Staging Area and street closures).
- Please plan to arrive at Staging Area 3 between 10:30 am – 11:30am (our step-off is at approximately 12pm, 1 hour after the parade officially begins)
- Entrance to Staging Area 3 is at the NE corner of Orange and Fountain.
- The parade route is approximately 1 mile and should take about 40 minutes to complete.
TRANSPORTATION / PARKING OPTIONS:
See official recommendations from the lapride.org website.
- Metro: Connect to the L.A. Metro B (Red) Line and exit Hollywood/Highland or Hollywood/Vine Station. No matter where you are coming from, Metro has many Park & Ride lots servicing the county – parking is just $3.00 per day, payable onsite.
- Parking will be available at Temple Israel of Hollywood (TIOH) in our upper and lower lots at 7300 Hollywood Blvd. (entry on N. Martel between Hollywood and Hawthorne). TIOH is about a 15-minute walk from Staging Area 3. If you would like to park at TIOH, please plan to arrive by 11:00am to check-in, pick up a t-shirt and head to the Staging Area together.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Reusable (and full) water bottles
- Hat and sunscreen
- Strollers, mobility devices, backpacks for supplies
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Unity in Community parade T-shirts (available at TIOH and at the Staging Area).
- A Progress Pride flag to wave
- Led in song by cantors, rabbis and community musicians from several congregations
- Joy in being together with others in the LA Jewish Community and so many more celebrating PRIDE
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- Portable restrooms will be accessible in the staging area, along the parade route and in the disbanding area
- Animals are not allowed
- For those who want to view but not march in the parade, Hollywood Blvd is the best place to be stationed
- LAPD will be on hand and has protocols for crowd control should any unsafe incidents occur, but the Parade organizers are taking all necessary precautions to prevent such occurrences.
- We will share any other relevant information we receive from the Parade organizers
Thank you to our partners and cosponsors: Beth Chayim Chadashim, Hillside Memorial and Mortuary, IKAR, Kehillat Israel, Kol Ami, Jewish Center for Justice, Leo Baeck Temple, Nefesh, Stephen Wise Temple, Temple Akiba, Temple Beth Hillel, Temple Emanuel, Temple Isaiah, and others in the LA Jewish Community.Home