Do you know someone who wants to connect to an extraordinary community?
If you are a member in good standing, we invite you to offer one family or individual the Gift of Membership for up to one year.* Become a temple mentor for that period and help the new family/individual get engaged in temple life.
Gift Membership includes all the benefits of being a full dues paying member!
- Shabbat and holiday worship and celebration
- Adult learning opportunities
- Pastoral and lifecycle support with TIOH rabbis
- High Holidays tickets
- Youth engagement opportunities
- A mentor family (the host family)
- Social action & social justice opportunities
- Connections with Temple members
*Please Note: Similar to your membership, our Gift Membership cycle runs through June 30th, after which Gift Members are invited to become General, Kavod or Patron members. We are committed to keeping our community open and encourage Gift Members to apply for dues relief if needed at that time.
Gift Membership families may also enroll in the TIOH Religious School but tuition is not included. Families enrolled in our full time schools (Briskin and BNECC) are not eligible for Gift Membership.