- This event has passed.
Cancelled Until Further Notice JStreet Plenary
December 14, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Canceled until further notice
As American Jews and pro-Israel, pro-peace activists, we’re determined to do all we can to help defend and promote democracy and give voice to the true values and concerns of our community. This plenary will help us truly understand the threats we face, the partners who stand with us, and the impact that our work and our message can have in this broader, global struggle.
- Tiffany Muller, President End Citizens United
- Ruth Messinger, Social Justice Consultant
- Leah Greenberg, Co-Executive Director, Indivisible
- Eran Nissan CEO, Mehazkim
- Ambassador Rabbi David Saperstein, Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy for the Union for Reform Judaism
- Rabbi Noa Sattah Executive Director, Association for Civil Rights in Israel
TIOH will screen Antony Blinken, US Secretary of State, and Ambassador Rabbi David Saperstein, Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy for the Union for Reform Judaism and have a deep discussion based on the content of the speech.
JStreet Plenary Screening and Discussion
Wednesday, December 14
Temple Israel of Hollywood